Soldier dies in a car crash, 2weeks after his wedding, Nigerian soldier, identified as Gabriel Osemudiamen, has died in a fatal auto accident, barely two weeks after his wedding to his fiancée, Ivie.
According to reports, Gabriel was driving along a bridge, on Monday, in Warri, Delta State, when his car developed a fault and plunged into the river. The military officer reportedly tied the knot on November, 16, 2019.
Aggrieved Nigerians have taken to social media to express their heartfelt condolences and to send prayers to the family of the deceased for the strength to bear the loss. Condolence messages were directed mainly at his new wife turned widow, Ivie.
- ‘Started as father and daughter, ended as husband and wife’ – Lady said while she…
- “Tacha snubs me, what an ungrateful personality”- Angela Okorie
- Media suggest that Chidinma is pregnant after her new photo with Flavour surfaced online
- Student appreciates her mechanic dad and zobo seller mum as she graduates from UNIBEN.
- Couple hold their wedding reception inside an IDP camp (photos)
- Mary Ikoku arrested in Abuja by FRSC for driving with Google Map
- Couple weds without reception, bridal train, groomsmen, best man & chief bridesmaid in Port…
- Wife stabs husband to death in his sleep at Anambra
- TBoss apologizes to her late dad in emotional tribute.
- Lady who stated that Davido’s album isn’t nice, begs Chioma to unblock her